Born on 25th of November 1995 in city of Kragujevac (Republic of Serbia). Completed her highschool education at First Gyimmnasium and also acquired musical skills and education at Musical school Dr. Miloje Milojevic also in Kragujevac. Currently she is a student of the third year of Musical Academy in Belgrade, with majore in ethnomusicology.
At the age of 6 she opened the Children World Olimpics in Brno with her outstaning voice. Till now, she has a huge number of songs recorded for the archive of Radio Television Belgrade. As means of her individual performances, she sang in a plenty of countries among which the greatest performances were in Slovenia, Bosnia and Hercegovina, FYROM, Bulgaria, Romania, Austria, Germany, Israel, Palestine, Netherlands, Italia, Russia, Sweden and Denmark. In addition, she is an active member of famous Serbian band Balkanika led by Sanja Ilic.
- She is winner of Sljivik, which is National contest for the best vocal of Serbian traditional songs organized by Serbian national television.
- Performed at a huge concert Constantinus Magnus, organized for the celebration of 1700 years from the establishment of Milan declaration.
- Recorded songs for two widly followed domestic soap operas Ranjeni Orao and Greh njene majke.
- One of the three finalists for the representative of the Serbian Eurovision song in May 2015.
- Serbian representative at EXPO MILAN 2015.
- Concert in Guca 2015.
- Did a lot of charity performances accross Serbia
- She performed in Eurosong competition 2018 in Lisbon (Portugal), representing The Republic of Serbia with her bend Balcanica
City chamber orchestra Schlesinger
City Chamber Orchestra Schlesinger was founded in 2006 in Kragujevac. The orchestra has 18 members, consisting of prominent musicians of our city. Municipal Chamber Orchestra Schlesinger has performed a large number of evening concerts in Kragujevac and Belgrade. It has also took part on television and radio broadcasts. Since 2011, the orchestra has been working in the framework of the Music Center Kragujevac.
Vojislav "Vojkan" Borisavljević - conductor